Taking care of your Trinkets London jewellery pieces is very important. Here are the steps we recommend you follow!
- Always ensure you store your jewellery in their individual Trinkets London boxes and pouches. This is so they don’t rub or come into contact with other materials;
- Aim to keep your jewellery in a cool, dry and dark place to prevent oxidisation; and
- Avoid all prolonged exposure to sunlight, as it may fade the gems.
All of our jewellery also comes with a 4-month warranty, in which we are happy to exchange items with manufacturing faults free of charge.
This does not cover:
- Accidental damage/tearing;
- Lost or stolen pieces; and
- Damage from improper use or storage.
In order to make use of your warranty, we will need proof of purchase. Please get in touch if you have lost your order number and we will happily locate it for you. Email us at email@example.com.