Returns and Exchanges:
Standard Return Period: If you’re looking to return your item, we’re happy to either exchange or refund your order if returned within 30 days. Please note this excludes earrings.
Warranty: All our jewellery also comes with a 4-month warranty, in which we are happy to exchange items with manufacturing faults free of charge.
How should my item be returned?
All items must be returned unworn, in their original packaging and with proof of purchase (excluding earrings). Please fill out the returns form. The following details must be included in your return:
- Whether you would like a refund for your item, or to exchange your item;
- Your full name and email address;
- Order number; and
- Your returns address (if you need an exchange)
* We cannot accept earrings back due to hygiene factors.
*Orders returned without an order slip or returns cover note will take longer to process and in some circumstances will not be processed at all. Please do not send back your item without any information, even if you’ve received a free returns postage label.
Refunding your item
Returned items will always be refunded to the original payment method.
- Credit or Debit Card – we will credit your account within 5-10 working days of receipt of your items
- PayPal – your refund will be visible in your PayPal account within 24 hours of your refund email being sent.
Where should I return my item?
Please fill out our Returns and Exchange form and we will email you back to you with the return address.
Exchanging your item
If you require a different size or would like to exchange what you’ve bought for another piece, we are happy to offer exchanges within 30 days of purchase. To proceed with an exchange, simply follow the below instructions:
- Fill out the exchange section on the returns and exchange form and state which item you would like to swap for.
- If the new item is more expensive, you will receive an email notifying you to make the additional payment.
- If the item you choose is lower in price, we will refund the difference to your original payment method.
Sale & promotional returns:
We understand that you may feel frustrated if an item you bought has now been reduced in price. Sadly, we cannot refund the difference in price if this occurs as our promotions run between specific periods.